View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 11:33 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 28| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcoss View Post
hello, i just installed this room for my tp2 on boostmob, mms picture messaging is not working, do i need to install any cab?
sounds like you need to either find a provisioning cab for boost mobile or use one of the ones that's built into the roms, now what i don't know is if there is a provisioning cab for boost mobile or if they can use one of the other cellphone carrier cabs or what so it would be nice if someone else with boost mobile could chime in and let you know what they are doing to get mms working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowYouHow View Post
Energy.RHODCDMA.28244.Sense2.5.Feb.27.7z on Sprint TP2 - but I've noticed this happening in the past few NRG roms I've tried.

When switching to a different tab on the slider, or changing orientation, the screen temporarily gets a graphic glitch that stretches out graphics looking similar to CRT scanlines (rows of graphics are spaced a pixel apart) Is this a known issue or do you suspect a hardware problem with my refurb?

This is noticed upon a Task29 + ROM Flash with no O/C - and MyPhone sync, email accounts and provisioning added only.

Thanks in advance. (I'm not crazy about the extra features of Cookie 2.0 - but the Sencity "in-progress" Cookie 2.0 is looking sweet. I'm hoping there is some arrival of that soon)
my guess would be that you are either installing something that's causing that to happen, changing a setting that's causing it, could be bad downloads, and are you installing any type of backed up programs, contacts or anything like that?

thats where i would start, as a matter of fact what i would do is wipe the phone and flash to stock, hard reset, task 29 and flash to new rom, hard reset and then start installing anything your going to install one cab or whatever one thing at a time and try to narrow it down to what's causing it. while you are on the stock rom i would check everything out and see if it's working fine, then i would say it has something to do with all the stuff i wrote above, might have to find another rom within the NRG series that works for you besides the 28xxx series of roms.

just have to remember that if you don't see anyone else having the issues that you are having it's either something you are doing, bad download or something could be wrong with the phone.