View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 06:31 AM
Monfro
PPCGeeks Regular

Monfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 28| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowYouHow View Post
Energy.RHODCDMA.28244.Sense2.5.Feb.27.7z on Sprint TP2 - but I've noticed this happening in the past few NRG roms I've tried.

When switching to a different tab on the slider, or changing orientation, the screen temporarily gets a graphic glitch that stretches out graphics looking similar to CRT scanlines (rows of graphics are spaced a pixel apart) Is this a known issue or do you suspect a hardware problem with my refurb?

This is noticed upon a Task29 + ROM Flash with no O/C - and MyPhone sync, email accounts and provisioning added only.

Thanks in advance. (I'm not crazy about the extra features of Cookie 2.0 - but the Sencity "in-progress" Cookie 2.0 is looking sweet. I'm hoping there is some arrival of that soon)
No problems here on the same rom.
In february i flashed all the wm6.5.x standard roms...and no problem at all.