TallGuyTech
Lurker

TallGuyTech is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] midNIGHT ROM v4.0 (BYOR Edition) 2/24/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by in354 View Post
I've never seen an option to restore just the data in cwm3. didn't know you could do that. You flash, reload apps, then restore data? Or are you restoring apps and data?

as far as quantum while I get that it isn't a good test between phones or the like but I would think it would be a good indicator of the same phone, both with ext4 and and the only real difference would be the rom. Although I did see a thread last night over at XDA about quantum being specifically for another processor.

I've seen a few threads about setcpu settings between conservative or ondemand. I've also seen where the OP on the Genocide kernel says use conservative. So I've just been using conservative. However, I've tried both and haven't seen any difference either way.

thanks, have everything backed up again and will give it another go. I'd rather make 4x work since that's where its going from this point forward.
Let us know your results. I was wondering the same thing. I had Quadrant results in the high 1900 ... now it's between 1450 and 1550. I did load the Standard edition after the BYOR ... not sure if that makes a difference.

I'm thinking of starting over myself, sticking with the BYOR and loading very few apps at a time.