View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 11:41 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-21-11★SharkieROM v4.1.5★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbsprinttouchpro View Post
Sharkie I hope I did not offend you with my reminder post the other day.
Nope, not at all. I realized after the fact that it looked as though I was being sarcastic back at you, but I wasn't. I was just simply saying that I could make a stock cab if you wanted, that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by audit2 View Post
The best Rom in the forums hands down.
I would have to agree with you Thank you! I'm glad you like it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by audit2 View Post
I would love some cool slider tabs to go along with this rom, the one that you use are good but sort of plain. Great job Sharkie.

I guess my question is do you have any other slider tabs besides the default ones?
I don't personally have any sliders that I've made. Well, I have a couple that I made back in my early TP days that I think suck now that I've gotten rather handy at Photoshop and such. I've been thinking about changing the slider out since Max mentioned it, but just haven't spent any time on it yet. I do plan on changing the slider at some point, I just have to find one that I like a lot.

A Google search for Sense 2.5 sliders or something like that should pull up some slider threads for you, as I know there are many out there.