View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 07:55 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: VZW to annouce Windows Phone 7 on 2/28 ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
I think I am going to try to get one with a 1 year contract (not sure if I am willing to sign a 2 year for it), depending on cost and depending on when they show up. That could change depending if a few models are scheduled to be released in the same time frame.

With a 3.8" SLCD display, it should be almost as nice as a AMOLED display (as claimed on a few sites) and it will give a wow factor with that. Also with FM radio, 720p video recording, 16gb MicroSD (easy to upgrade to 32gb, look on XDA) it does not seem like a bad phone at all. Maybe a little lower on the specs of all devices, but, still not a bad phone...

I'm trying to talk myself into it...because it's the only one Verizon will get from everthing I have read so far (unless something that NO ONE knows about pops out and the odd of that are really slim) and it's not a bad phone after all.

Just waiting for an annoucement....
Yeah I hear ya, man... I'm REALLY wanting WP7. I just wish we had a device with some better specs available. After seeing the Thunderbolt specs, I'm seriously tempted to get one and then wait for a solid WP7 device...

Decisions... decisions...