View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 05:33 PM
mattsm
PPCKitchen Crew

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Splash Screen Shows, but Can't Boot

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefurby View Post
Well, while trying to do this, I got my phone stuck in bootloader and for some reason the titan_exitbl.exe isn't working. I am just going to assume that I bricked the radio and give up on it. Thanks for all your help.
I wouldn't give up yet. Generally if you can get into bootloader then you are not bricked, but that is NOT always the case.(some will tell you if you can get to bootloader you are not bricked)

I say this because your device is NOT doing the same thing. Maybe some more info in the exit bootloader other than "isn't working" would help.

I was not saying that you have a radio brick issue, just a possibility. Cuz I don't know what all you flashed. Also sometimes when exit bootloader doesn't work, then reflashing the rom again it boots.
But that titan is a dinosaur anyway, lol.

This post has been thanked 1 times.