View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 03:53 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] - [02/06/2011] - MikFroYo v4.5 - ReEngineered Sense - Still Fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
Quick question. How to I stop the market from going back to the default theme after a fresh flash? I go into the market one time and it's there. Go back in a few minutes later and it's back to default.
i have fixes for that on xda... and the way u would wanna stop it is by freezing the marketupdater apk with titanium backup.

everytime market updates itself... so everytime i need to redo it.... gmzil is the same way... every app basically.

i cant find the specific post now... but its up on in my xda thread with all the colors already.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.