joecaloric
Lurker

joecaloric is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-21-11★SharkieROM v4.1.5★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Interesting, I didn't know it was possible to have haptic feedback on the softkey buttons and start menu links and the other things that you mentioned. Do you remember what ROM you were on that had this feature? Does anyone know if stock does?

As far as all your hardware keys vibrating, that's just weird and I honestly have no ideas. I know it sucks for some, but if it were me, I'd be redownloading and reflashing already. Every once in a while the data can just get corrupted along the way and manifest itself in weird ways like this. Who knows, it's worth a try...
Some of those things vibrating is probably just a pipe dream, but I KNOW that the browser launch and bookmark buttons vibrated on at least one of the Mighty Rom Builds I had.

I was thinking of reflashing. Hadn't thought of redownloading too. That is probably a good idea. OTOH, you sounded like you were making noises about another revision. If there is another update coming it would make sense to wait rather than reflash now. Is something imminent, or did I misread you?