View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 12:54 AM
cruise350
Regular 'Geeker

cruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Full HDMI Mirroring on the Evo

I've tried it and it is about a C+ right now. Its only in beta and there is alot of work to be done yet. It worked pretty good with slingbox and I played a couple of games on my big screen, but after about 15 minutes it switched from 720p to 480p and wouldn't show anything but the homescreen. Whenever I tried any apps I just got colored horizontal lines on my screen. After disconnecting my sound wouldn't work on my phone until I rebooted it. The kernel that they are using sucks, it uses up battery like the very first kernels. Also, my gps would activate every 5 minutes which might have been the battery drain. I switched my kernel back to the SBC HTC#15 and my battery life is great again and no wierd gps activation. When this matures I'll try it again but right now it is more of a gimmick than a useful program.