View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 07:36 PM
ndno
VIP Member

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Feb.10.2011VINdows ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
those interested in running android, pull you SIM than follow NDNO's instructions: works perfect!!!!!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/tp2-androi...ckage-284.html

Hey ffkip911, LOL, see you're promoting the Android stuff

Anyways, I had forgotten I that installed that cab from you a few weeks ago. I don't have the original registry settings so I can't do a "before and after" comparison. Like I told you, I live in a not-so optimal reception area so my speed is all over the place.

Under Opera Browser to mobilespeedtest with 1MB file test: 751, 539, 332, 214, 418, 291
Under IE to mobilespeedtest with 1MB file test: 395, 326, 308, 346, 120, 352

Like I said it's all over the place. If you can give me the original registry settings, I'll do it again... I forgot to back up the old registry settings; will un-installing the cab restore it back to the original settings?
This post has been thanked 1 times.