View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 06:37 PM
boggsie
b00nsquad

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New 3500mAh battery??

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabwjawdjw View Post
here is a link Black housing cover For htc touch pro2 T7380 Sprint - eBay (item 290528801542 end time Feb-28-11 22:02:05 PST)

that is to the housing i ordered. i wonder if that will be enough room or if i will have to switch the back. hope not. can only pray.
Quote:
Hey Tinker I do have it and waiting for it to get to at least 50% battery life lol. This thing just won't die. Ive watched movies, hit youtube, facebook, using it to call people just to blah to see if I can run it down. Been going at it for about 15 hours without a charge. only down to 79% seems to be holding its own.

and it did fit in my housing i bought from ebay so didnt have to use bulky back that they sent me with batteyr.
Quote:
Amazon.com: Seidio Innocell Extended Life Battery for HTC Touch Pro 2 (3500mAh): Cell Phones & Accessories

that is where i got mine. I could have gotten it cheaper but I wanted to buy from a trusted source.
Quote:
yes it is a good fit. the battery and then the ebay housing is very good fit. im in love with this cellphone after i did all that to it. gives it a whole new life. ontop of running energy rom makes it even better heh
I certainly appreciate the posts and links. I wondered if you could take a picture of the three rear case doors/backs next to one-another? The stock one for your phone, the one from e-bay and the one that came with the battery.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards,
-boggsie