View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 12:58 PM
skeegcpp
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official EB13 Bugs/Fixes Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hc3cuz View Post
Just tried to use my gps today for the first time with new updae and its SLOW!! Just stayed at the seraching for gps. While I waited on my slow gps my gf pulled up on her evo and it started right up. Anybody else having gps issues? My gps worked jut fine on stock rom befre update
also, make sure use wireless networks is checked, gps and wifi is turned on(now ive gotten gps locks without wifi, but sometimes it wouldnt find me till i turned it on..hit or miss i guess)

but in unrelated news. has anyone did ##786# on stock eb13 rooted with cwm 2.5.5??? i did so for kix and when it restarted, i was missing like half of the stock apps. odin'd back to stock eb13 and all is well now...was jus wondering if sum1 knu why that wud happen