View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 12:36 PM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-21-11★SharkieROM v4.1.5★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
OK, first you really shouldn't be letting your phone die to the point that it shuts off. This ROM has good battery life, so much so that there's no reason that you can't find the time to charge it here and there throughout the day.

Secondly, on occasion my phone dies to the point that it turns off. I plug it up and let it sit for a few min., turn it on and presto the phone turns on and charges like it should.

Do you ever just let it stay off while your charge it for about 10 minutes, then try to turn it on? Do you try and turn it on when it dies or is it turning on by itself when you plug it up?

I'm sure we all let the phone die once in a while. I've not heard of this problem from anyone else ever on my ROMs.

Can anyone back me up on this one?

I will purposely let me phone die today (obviously, this won't be till later on tonight probably) and then I will plug it up and we'll see what happens.

Not that I think it matters, but just for curiousity's sake, are you rollin' with or without nueBattery2 installed?
1. ""
Do you ever just let it stay off while your charge it for about 10 minutes, then try to turn it on? Do you try and turn it on when it dies or is it turning on by itself when you plug it up?

THE PHONE WILL NOT STAY OFF TO CHARGE! It keeps on trying to boot but theres no power in the battery to turn the phone on.

2. I started charging it at 11% it kept on going down and then finially shut off. because it was wasting more battery then its charging.

3. Ne battery2 if its in the rom then its in my phone i didn't uninstall it. Nor did i put it in.

4."
I'm sure we all let the phone die once in a while. I've not heard of this problem from anyone else ever on my ROMs.
" Ok then it maybe a cab im uninstalling. If its not a problem that can be duplicated then it must be something im doing.

I tried avoiding this same problem and The phone just died again. and it wont charge. I dont even think it charged for the 30mins it was connected to the charger.

i dont know what to do.