View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 09:35 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-21-11★SharkieROM v4.1.5★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

OK, first you really shouldn't be letting your phone die to the point that it shuts off. This ROM has good battery life, so much so that there's no reason that you can't find the time to charge it here and there throughout the day.

Secondly, on occasion my phone dies to the point that it turns off. I plug it up and let it sit for a few min., turn it on and presto the phone turns on and charges like it should.

Do you ever just let it stay off while your charge it for about 10 minutes, then try to turn it on? Do you try and turn it on when it dies or is it turning on by itself when you plug it up?

I'm sure we all let the phone die once in a while. I've not heard of this problem from anyone else ever on my ROMs.

Can anyone back me up on this one?

I will purposely let me phone die today (obviously, this won't be till later on tonight probably) and then I will plug it up and we'll see what happens.

Not that I think it matters, but just for curiousity's sake, are you rollin' with or without nueBattery2 installed?

Last edited by Sharkie405; 02-27-2011 at 09:57 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.