View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 08:58 AM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-21-11★SharkieROM v4.1.5★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Can the people of this thread do some testing for me.

See the thing is I dont have a problem charging my phone when the battery has some juice left in it.

But when my battery goes dead to the point where the phone shuts down by itself and wont start back up.

When I do start to charge it (from a dead battery) the phone is always trying to turn back on but it doesn't make it past the welcome screen before it shuts down again because a lack of juice in the battery. and it repeats this over and over and never actually allows itself to stay off until it has sufficient battery to turn on and stay on to charge.

Because it repeats it it never turns on and it never charges.

I had my old TP2 about a year and a half. So I thought the phone charging port was bad. and didnt think to blame your rom. So I called asurion fished out the 100$ and they replaced it. I was running your rom.

NOW with this new phone it is doing the same thing. So it can't be the phone. and it can't be the charging cables because they're new. CAn't be the battery because before I put the asurion claim in a bought a battery 50$!

Could you just check a setting or something and allow the phone to stay off without constantly trying to turn on. Just so the dam thing will charge.

Please test this.

Good thing my sister has an evo because she gave me her battery and it works fine again and charges.

But now that I have new phone new battery new cables it has to be the rom. So far this rom cost me 150$! Im not mad or complaing im just saying what it is.

Still love the rom dude and still running it because it is as stable and kicks ass and I wont change it. Ill just have to make sure the battery doesn't fully die.

I would greatly appreciate it if you can Fix this.

Thanks