View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 03:11 AM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How do I prevent MS Facebook from telling the world I installed it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amamba View Post
I'm very annoyed that whenever I re-install Facebook Mobile, it tells the world "xxx installed me !" I've tried several different ROMs last couple of days and these "updates" are driving me nuts (well, at least my FB friends have something to laugh at). Does anyone know how to shut the darn thing up ?
I don't (guess I never made it to the breaking point yet to look into it). Being a chronic flasher, it does stir up too many updates/quirky responses from people who don't understand what's going on. LOL BTW what Facebook are you using Sense/XDA facebook? I'll search around to try to help out.
This post has been thanked 1 times.