View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 05:11 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Feb.10.2011VINdows ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amamba View Post
OK, I must apologize...I was wrong, the "jerkiness" of clock flip and qlinks change was not because of new ROM but because of weather animation. I just got the same in the 12.10 ROM. Disabling weather animation on home screen speeds everything up again.

Another question.. can someone recommend me a nice set of "glass" icons that work with Default Blue theme ? The ones included with ROM are a bit too bright & I don't like it when the icons visually overpower the flip clock.
i cant see whats here but maybe these.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/tp2-themes...q-welcome.html

or diniks stuff.
[ICONS][21.04.10]DINIK's Anastasia IconSet [67 NEW Icons] [Total 319 Icons] - xda-developers
This post has been thanked 1 times.