View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 11:55 PM
sabwjawdjw
Lurker

sabwjawdjw is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 12| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Okay this may be completely blowing the top by requesting this and please, "Packer fans, Colts fans be nice" But I would love to see the GTX theme the white one made into a Chicago Bears colors theme. I love the chicago bears. super duper youper quadluper if those are even words but I am a huge fan and Would love to see chicago bears colors along with the bears logo or something as the background.

NRG or anything else here who can do that I would be more then willing to pay for your hard work via paypal. I am big on the Chicago Bears, and so big I will let you guys name the price you want, within reason, and it will be done!!

Now please packers and all you other fans be nice I don't say negative things about your team. My opinions that the bears are the best nfl team and that if it wasnt for 2 straight choking quarterbacks we would be superbowl champs. but those are my opinoins and STRICTLY my opinions. lol

Oh also I would want the theme to be based for the NRG and posted for public download. Even if I pay for it I would not want to keep it away from other bears fans. That would be a dishonorable thing to do as a bears fan myself.

Thank you for reading all my rants. Let me know via here or PM. Thanks.