View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 07:37 PM
Kris443
Regular 'Geeker

Kris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila 2.5.2012 (Stock Sprint 6.5 ROM) - Touch Pro 2 Tweaks Discussion

I don't last long enough on any one thing to back it up, and since I am fairly often re-doing things from scratch, I tend to remember the process.

I was on iphonetoday for quite a while but just decided to play with the new CHT2 and see how I like it. In brief, it's fun (which is what it's all about!!!) but all I really need is what iphonetoday offers me.

But the trick, if there is one, is simply to try out different things. I recommend noobs start with HTC stock 6.5 and play with various apps as they learn what they want and expect in a setup. And then, if they're interested, flash a few roms and see what you think of them.

I guess the only thing I might wish for is that this tp2 didn't have a keyboard as I never use it - LOL - but the tp2 is so easy to change, and also when (not if) you screw it up, simply hard reset and start over - I used to have to do that every month or so, but newer apps seem to be playing nice and simply uninstalling it , and I gan proceed.

but... have fun!!!

EDIT: just to say it, my personal direction is influenced by my feeling that both Android, and Win7 front pages are largely unnecessary and require an extra click or 2 to start doing something... But that's just me!!!

EDIT: "Other" "A" that's in Winmo settings / Sounds and notifications both the first tab and second tab.
"B" contacts is in different places depending on the apps you are using - at the moment , in CHT, I can click on the phone looking icon, and then click on "all people". In iphonetoday, there is a button predefined as "contacts". I use gmail and activesync to sync my contacts - it's childs play to go from winmo phone to winmo phone..

If I helped... Please hit the THANKS button!

Last edited by Kris443; 02-24-2011 at 07:47 PM.