IT_Architect
PPCGeeks Regular

IT_Architect is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila 2.5.2012 (Stock Sprint 6.5 ROM) - Touch Pro 2 Tweaks Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris443 View Post
I use 6.5 stock and love it. If I want super fast I use iphonetoday which doesn't use sense. I also use Mars weather panel in mini mode which puts a nice weather strip right under the top info. Very zippy! and all free!
Thank you SO much for that information.

Looks nice in the movies. Can you determine from the home screen how appointments, unread voice mails, e-mails, and texts you have from the home screen?

Other:
I just tried some stuff and now hard reset back to standard. I'm thinking of going down the GoodThings2Life road. Then I will want either another shell or at least Cookies Home Tab. One shell that I tried where everything worked WAY better than Sense was SPB Mobile Shell. I was amazed how much better it responded to my touch. Things I didn't like:
A. My sound for arriving texts stopped working. (Could be something not set up)
B. The contacts on the bottom of the home screen are the ones with pictures. I hate that thing. I just want the alphabetical of everyone.

I just now did a hard reset, and plan to try the GoodThings2Life setup before investing more time. I've heard good about it, but I don't know.

After that I need a backup, and thinking Sprite for that because you can flash a different ROM if you like, and then restore your data, and most things will work fine. (So people say)

If you have any advice for me, let me know.

Thanks!