View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 12:59 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabwjawdjw
Hey Tinker I do have it and waiting for it to get to at least 50% battery life lol. This thing just won't die. Ive watched movies, hit youtube, facebook, using it to call people just to blah to see if I can run it down. Been going at it for about 15 hours without a charge. only down to 79% seems to be holding its own.

and it did fit in my housing i bought from ebay so didnt have to use bulky back that they sent me with batteyr.
Glad it worked out!
Can you post any pics and where did you get the battery?