jkraze
PPCGeeks Regular

jkraze is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ***UPDATED***2.20.11|ROM|6.5|userROM|21916|Barebon es

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
Are you overclocked ? i noticed a lot of people say there overclocked to 748 mhz .. i never no matter which ROM was able to get that high .. when i was that high , i experienced the same thing you have . when i would do anything that required a lot of CPU it would freeze the phone . even just using the hardware keyboard in Palringo or Fim or even opera would cause a freeze .. i'll look into it . as i said i cant reflash until saturday . i hope to get my phone tomorrow . im really sorry this is happening . i dont think i excluded a package that would cause it to become more unstable . but ill bust out the kitchen and dig into it . i do know i removed the help files . and the first try it wouldnt even boot so i replaced the one .dll folder . peghelp.exe is not needed .. hmm .. ill look into it . thanks for the support jkraze ! i love when people tell me my problems thats when i can fix them .
lol @ love when ppl tell me my problems lol

but nope I dont OC that high..thats dumb lol...but i havent even installed that program yet...but on the side note (when i do OC its usually @ 600-670 max).. ill still play around with it though..test it by installing each program one by one to see which conflicts and makes it does that...i really think its something about pocketshield or the Lock on it because when ever pocketshiled was installed (and i used a theme that shows all your open programs on the Left side of the screen so you can close it while the lock screen is still on) ...whenever I come out of standby (black screen only) it would Lag a bit so youd end up pressing on twice lol. but no progarms would be running at that time..so yea..ill play around and see what last program i use that makes it sluggish