View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 11:31 AM
elesbb
Super genious in training
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ***UPDATED***2.20.11|ROM|6.5|userROM|21916|Barebon es

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkraze View Post
Always task29 lol once i learned what it did..i dont see any reason not to...and I just reflashed it ..fresh install ...after i did a pim back up for contacts.. no one showed up... but after 4 mins and i just looked ...theyre there now but still...theres some little bugs still in this one..shrugs....great rom though..i mean i love a bare rom..just that annoying bug somewhere stops this from being thi best...I mean today in my photo class, I was recording some steps on photo and when it got to about 4 minutes...it just stoped on its own and forze....so i restarted...and did it again...it lasted to 11 mins..without any troubles..so its just llittle bugs here and there that just gets like...uhhhhh RESTART smh
Are you overclocked ? i noticed a lot of people say there overclocked to 748 mhz .. i never no matter which ROM was able to get that high .. when i was that high , i experienced the same thing you have . when i would do anything that required a lot of CPU it would freeze the phone . even just using the hardware keyboard in Palringo or Fim or even opera would cause a freeze .. i'll look into it . as i said i cant reflash until saturday . i hope to get my phone tomorrow . im really sorry this is happening . i dont think i excluded a package that would cause it to become more unstable . but ill bust out the kitchen and dig into it . i do know i removed the help files . and the first try it wouldnt even boot so i replaced the one .dll folder . peghelp.exe is not needed .. hmm .. ill look into it . thanks for the support jkraze ! i love when people tell me my problems thats when i can fix them .
This post has been thanked 1 times.