View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 02:13 PM
mcluvntheboss
VIP Member

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-21-11★SharkieROM v4.1.5★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
the one provided is cool but if you wanna update it im not gonna stop ya thanks man thats the one i was wanting

also can verify that its working with no issues

i have only ran across a single issue on 4.1.5 so far and its not a big deal,the only issue i have is when in wm msg'n if you go to close the msg the box that gives you the option to save to drafts,ect. pops up for a brief milisecond and then its gone,sorry its the only bug i found and it may just be me as i see no mention of it lol
About the msg'n pop up, I know what your talkn about. If you push the back hardware button the pop up works no problems.