View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 11:16 PM
kyderr
Regular 'Geeker

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 12| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
Happy to report that after a full day of heavy usage, Feb 19th is solid so far. Not a single crash or need to reboot.

No warranty express or implied.
You mean defeating the protection and unlocking the phone and then downloading a ROM from some website and overwriting all the data on my phone has no warranty. Wish someone had told me that sooner.....

Nice to hear. I would like to see what changes were made. I really wish it was all more stable and bluetooth worked, but it is really nice when people start talking on their fancy new phones, and I fire up a wifi hotspot and tell them, nope, doesn't cost me extra, and no, you cannot have it and no, I am almost out of contract and I don't owe a dime.

At least that's what I keep telling myself.

I mentioned Sunspots before. I meant solar flares...
This post has been thanked 2 times.