View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 09:58 PM
jmart518
Cookin' Project: Teya
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.5.0 [13-Feb-2011]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; Opera Mini/5.1.21594/23.377; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

ok one more question.. how do i get swype to work in this rom? settings/input it shows swype. but when i set it it doesnt stick....
This is due to the new keyboard and the way it handles different keyboards. This is how you change keyboards:
1) Minimize keyboard (lower left side of the keyboard icon)
2) Once keyboard is minimized, press and hold on keyboard icon. It will bring up a keyboard select menu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTS View Post
Ok, I have a problem with SMS, SMS are not sent a letter arrives on the unfortunate message sent. Noticed that the added extra numbers in the room which I am sending SMS. For example: I am forwarding to number 023444555 comes the answer that SMS is not sent to number XXX 11 023444555 where XXX is the code for my country, but where does 11 I do not understand. Go tell that to the registry PulseCodeDialing is 0 Disabled and Assisted Dialing Options also Disabled. The question of how to turn 11 so that it is not added to the sending of SMS. All this is doing in the CDMA mode.
It sounds like you have already set the reg key to 0 (something you can also do easily using Teya [Portal]). If not, definitely try that. Hopefully Patam (one of the Teya Rom beta testers) will see this and help out or you could shoot him a PM for set-up advice. He and bawaji are my go-to-guys for plus dialing.

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.