View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 06:40 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Opinion please... ROM noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amamba View Post
After running Sprint stock ROM for 8 months - which was fairly stable once I switched to Titanium - I finally decided to try a custom ROM. Started with Mr X's Sense ROM but didn't quite like the icons and the overall "Gothic" dark color scheme, so I reflashed the latest (or so I think) Mighty ROM (6/20/10/). After a day with this ROM I came to realize that even a custom ROM won't make me like Sense.

So, here's my question... there's tons of ROMs out there and I simply don't have time to try them... what ROM should I stick to if I intend to run Titanium on it ? I.e. what ROM would give me the best overall experience (speed and stability) ? Should I just keep the Migthy ROM and simply run it with Titanium, or is there a better choice ?
Well firstly , your in the wrong section . :/ lol . this is a thread that should go into the HTC Touch Pro 2 General forum not the kitchen/ROM forum .

Secondly , i agree with the whole sense issue .

Try VINs ROMs . Everyone here says that is a good one . i personally didnt like it so i cooked my own . mine is userROM . Also i think people mention Medium Hill's ROMs . so those three i would give a shot !
This post has been thanked 1 times.