View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 12:32 PM
briggs
mcom

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Alternate Dialer/phone canvas? [edit: this caused a new problem]

I'm wondering if there is an alternate dialer or phone canvas for windows mobile that could be used with the touch pro 2.

Here is the reason. When I go to call into my voicemail system at the office to check my messages in order to access the mailbox I have to hit "*,*". However when I do this on my TP2 it generates the letter p and I can not get into the voicemail system to check messages. I have had to cut back on expenses recently and no longer have an assistant to check my messages/relay them to me. Reconfiguring the voicemail system to accept a different key command is also not an option.

Anyone have any suggestions here?

If this can't be resolved then I'll have to get another phone and Telus wants to just rape me for that too.

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions.

[EDIT]: Problem solved. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/tp2-themes...ler-works.html installed the disable Tachi dialer cab from that thread and it works with the default windows mobile dialer. This was actually for my dad who uses a TP2. now he doesn't have to get a new phone.

[EDIT AGAIN]: This change has now spawned a new issue. See my post toward the end of the page...

Last edited by briggs; 02-24-2011 at 07:17 PM.