View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 11:59 AM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-21-11★SharkieROM v4.1.5★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
yeah, the way the files were both facing naturally is like they are in the ROM. I thought about that after the fact, but it was a pain in the ass to skin them. It took a lot of trial and error, erasing, resizing to get everything to line up and look good and I just didn't feel like doing it again. It would not be as easy as just flipping the images horizontally. They would then need to be resized for the font to fit inside correctly.
It doesn't bother me too much. Sometimes though it does get a little confusing. it takes me a few seconds to realize whats going on. Because I use HTC messenger most of the time.

Its not really a priority I was just bringing it to your attention...

---------------------------------------

Also I was in a remote location over the weekend and I believe it was roaming I saw this globe with 3 dots in the taskbar and I had reception.
So I have a few questions

1. So I was curious does this icon mean Im roaming?

2. Also I dont have roaming on my plan.Am I going to get charged for this?

3. do you have sometype of setting that hides roaming. If not is there a way to shut off roaming so it only uses sprints network?

------------------------

FYI. I had no reception but once I did a prl update with that verison prl 60675 I had full reception.

So it looks like it does work. But im scared of roaming charges. I checked my bill online and it doesn't mention any roaming charges. and I saw that saturday.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (59.3 KB, 57 views) Click for barcode!