View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 09:40 AM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-15-11★SharkieROM v4.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I got Opera 9.7 loading as a cab at boot up, and..... <drum roll>...........

IT'S TOTALLY REMOVABLE BITCHES!!!

Im still on your older rom I think 4.0.

Is opera 9.7 new in the rom 4.1.5 as a default? or is it just in the rom.

I wasn't here all weekend so I missed all the activity and it looks like you put out 2 new roms.

Your a monster sharkie. haha

Happy to see we have such a dedicated chef!!
Quote:

@modmyppc,

I remember having an issue where the sun would disappear when the rotation of it would stop, kind of like what happens when you try to use that s2w cab that we've been working on. To fix that issue I had to go back to an older Sense Calendar package (why the Calendar Tab has anything to do with the weather on the Home Tab is beyond me, but it does). I'd forgotten about that this time around because I didn't have that disappearing sun issue, but it sounds like exactly what's happening with that cab. So, I've gone back to an older version of the Calendar Tab (there's no visual difference between the newer one and the older one) and I hope this may fix your issue <fingers crossed> Here's a screenie of the cab in action, but it's night time and so I'm not 100% sure that it will work when the sun is out. I'll have to test that part out tomorrow.

Thats really great news!!

I new I could count on you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Oh, and modmyppc, s2w's cab works fine on v4.1 even on the sun

Thanks alot dude.

Ill be flashing the new rom 4.1.5 later today...

and great work!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.