View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 07:03 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: v4.1.5 is up on 1st post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
I suppose those are the only diffs, non co0kie users need not apply if using 4.1 6.5.x test ROM? BTW everything is running smooth and slick as expected.
Yep, the only difference b/w v4.1 and v4.1.5 is that I added that CHT Messaging Page file to the ROM, I changed the 'Internet Sharing' icon and I changed the splash screens. No big changes that would be worth re-flashing for if one were already on v4.1.

@ Everyone,

I'm really happy with v4.1.5 (v4.1)! I think this ROM is a rock. I think the newer Sense is a tiny bit smoother, faster and seems a bit more stable than 2019 Sense. I believe that most, if not all, of the major issues have been addressed and fixed.

I also just wanted to say Thank You to everyone who has helped me and pushed me to further my ROM cooking skills. I feel like this ROM has become a ROM for the people! It's been molded by your suggestions, comments, concerns and insights into the masterpiece that I feel it is now. You all ROCK!

Last edited by Sharkie405; 02-21-2011 at 08:03 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.