View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 06:48 PM
Tinkerbell
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Hardware problem or bricked ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradlee View Post
sorry i wish i still had it but i gave it to my cousin with the 29007 build, but i like that u make roms for the xv 6700 and 6800 ,not that much people still make any good job keep it up =D> ... nd i dnt know if it helps but it stays on if i keep it in boot loader mode
Well, that was certainly nice of you to give your Apache to your cousin!! Thank you for the encouragement! That is interesting that it will stay on in bootloader mode... humm. I guess the only things left to try is flashing a known good rom to try that avenue again, or give the device a vacation for a few days and then try again.

This post has been thanked 1 times.