View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 10:44 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|12.30.10|6.5|userROM|21916|Barebones

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkhatiby009 View Post
So is this ROM still in development? any plan to release a new version with the bugs fixed??
YES IT IS hope to upload the new one tonight . not sure . but i did fix the QuickGPS problem and the input menu .. one thing . the input menu is a "copy" of the Ezinput menu from the stock one . i couldnt seem to fix the actual windows input menu , ive posted in the thread and no one seems to know whats up with that . ive tried many different kitchens all to no avail . so i apologize . the only inputs available are the ones you install and the default keyboard .
This post has been thanked 1 times.