View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 09:06 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-15-11★SharkieROM v4.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by slthomas00 View Post
what is supposed to happen with that weather animation toggle? Assume for example this evening the rays around the moon should no longer be there moving if i use that toggle, right? I running with cookie/cht uninstalled. Am i supposed to restart sense maybe after using the toggle to disable the weather animation?
Is this what you mean?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkie405 View Post
in my quest to make the rom more user friendly without cht, i added a weather animation on-off toggle switch in the action links folder. When you're not using cht and you change wallpaper the weather will always start. The only way i knew to turn it off was to go in the registry. That's a pain in the ass.

So, i made this mortscript to toggle it on and off. I still have work to do on it though. At the moment, if you use it with cht it will immediately stop the weather. if you're not using cht and you press it, it will stop the weather, but the weather will remain on the screen frozen. You simply need to go to another tab and then go back to the home tab and the weather will be gone and off. I'm not sure how cht manages to get the home tab to automatically refresh itself like that. I've seen a couple of references to some apps that i may be able to link to that mortscript to make it automatically refresh as well, but that would have held things up even longer. I would also like to figure out how to link two different icons to my mortscript so that i can use one for when weather animation is on and one for when it's off. Again, i'm sure i can figure it out, it just would have held things up longer.