View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 03:41 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: A few questins about tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
1) windows xp based computers have a habit of only recognizing the last usb setting u had the tp2 on from before the menu pops up so try to set it to internet sharing within the usb to pc menu before connecting, or u can download activesync 4.5 from ms which should have the drivers but this only applies to syncing and rom flashing, shouldnt have anything to do with tethering.
The thing is , it doesnt not recognize it .. like i plug in the phone to my dads computer , the USB to PC menu pops up i select internet sharing .. the phone is doing all it is supposed to be doing and all is fine . but on the computer end of things .. it tells me its found new hardware . and the hardware listed is the "Generic RNDIS" and when i click to install it it cant find the drivers .. i was wondering if there was a way around getting it to work without installing activsync 4.5 ..