View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 12:05 PM
jmart518
Cookin' Project: Teya
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.5.0 [13-Feb-2011]

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonntl View Post
Can someone solve the problem of time stamp?
example:
u turn off the imagio at 6:00
a friend sent an sms at 6:30
u turn on the phone at 8:00 - the sms will appear - but stamp at 8:00 - can we change the time stamp to the original 6:30

thank
As far as I know this is not possible, as your phone has no idea when your friend sent the message, it only knows when it receives it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsaicommando View Post
ROM is awesome..fast and fluid .battery life IS an issue...but i always have a charger..so until its fixed Ill stick w/1.5-there is a lot of activesyncing going on in this ROM????????... that will kill batt life for sure especially when im away from pc and there iis nothing 'local' to sync to...my phone drops battery fast but if i reset i can get a lot back temporarily..so maybe its also software/driver related.-active sync need to be killed ...when its running all the time it makes me wonder whats syncing and why.....my phone with no activesync went from 15% at bedtime to 11% in the morning -thats awesome battery life so I dont know... does anyone have a way to tell if activesync is synicing to the web for some reason..using data and battery?
Still best rom yet..anyone that tells you otherwise needs to remember a)you do this for free b)the original verizon rom c)you fixed you tube(deserving of some medal for that,its been broken since this phone was unlocked(way over a year)d)what have they done for us lately.e)best rom yet
Thank you for the kind words, it's these comments that fuel the fire and I truly appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; Opera Mini/5.1.21594/23.377; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)
ok u lost me. I'm not good wit cht. when i do what u say it doesn't really delete the friends page even though i unclick it. it leaves me with weather as page 1. friends as page 2 and the main clock page as 3 to the right. I'm lost. lol
The home page is just a bunch of individual numeric pages (where page 1 is always on the far left), there isn't a "friends" page nor are the other pages labeled. That is just an illusion that the theme gives. Basically this is how 1.5.0 is laid out:

Page 1 - Weather
Page 2 - Friends
Page 3 - Home
Page 4 - Apps
Page 5 - Agenda

So when you changed the pages in CHTE, you took it down to pages 1-3. Essentially Weather, Friends and Home. Now what you need to to is go back into CHTE under pages and change default page to 2. Once Sense starts back up, you have two options; press and hold the screen anywhere that isn't a widget or bring up the menu from the soft bar and select "Edit Home Layout".

This will bring you to the edit mode of the home tab. Simply press and hold on the widget to delete/resize or change the appearance. Just do that on each page until you have a layout that you like. That is the beauty of CHT, it allows the user to create a "their phone". Have fun with it and explore, you can't really mess it up where it's not recoverable.

Hopefully this cleared it up a little

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab

Last edited by jmart518; 02-19-2011 at 12:08 PM.