View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 06:05 AM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|12.30.10|6.5|userROM|21916|Barebones

Quote:
Originally Posted by modifiedbears View Post
As much as I love the stripped down performance focus of this ROM there are a few things that are just silly. The default on screen keyboard is laughable. The start menu in landscape mode doesn't use the whole screen. The task manager shortcut in the top right of the home screen is missing. I'd be happy if these things were fixed or easily added.
I personally don't use this ROM (use another 6.5.x version). Been a while since 6.5. As far as task mgr is concerned under settings/personal/buttons you could reassign task mgr.