View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 02:09 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: VZW TP2: can I use cdma AND gsm on the same phone ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
my bad for not getting back, call verizon...they'll give you the unlock code free of charge , pop in a sim card, and go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojary View Post
unlocking your sim device will not affect the CDMA side of your phone. like Dr.8820 said, call big red to get the sim unlock code. once you sim unlock and put your preferred pre-paid sim in....change your network to GSM and you're set!
Hmm...

I didn't know they would unlock the SIM slot for all networks for free. I thought they just unlocked it for non-US networks like that for free.