View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 03:48 PM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 12| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngtjjones View Post
lol Bro i just told you the problem. The volume buttons don't work for the volume, instead they just move things up and down. I also tried one the roms on my dad phone and samething
With 2 phones at the same time, same thing, sounds like a download issue. I am with USCC and never came across this one. If all else is working fine try using the keyboard config cab found somewhere in the paper-clip and remap the volume keys to volume. Who knows might work.

Also if you deside to reflash, make sure and flash the USCC 3G rap-up rom found on this link first. It updates the radio and the PRI for there nationwide 3G.

Windows Phone Software | Windows Phone | U.S. Cellular

Good luck

EDIT: I have been using my backup TP2 to try and figure out the DRM issue, and have the 2/12 28XXX dinik. Just checked and the volume works just fine. If you like PM me and I will upload the Rom I am using somewere and that would rule in or out the download issue.

On the DRM issue, I have had feedback from ODM, but so far its just getting more specific info and ruling out that I am not just a rube who can't push the right buttons (they must have talked to my wife ). Will update this issue when I get something concrete.

Last edited by swlaraut; 02-18-2011 at 04:03 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.