PPCGeeks Regular

sonami is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sonami Send a message via MSN to sonami
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.5.0 [13-Feb-2011]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; Opera Mini/5.1.21594/23.377; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

can u please explsin in detail how u got rid of the extra home screens? I'm not good wit CHT. i wanna get rid of the friends screen and agenda screen....
well, if you want to cut the screen number down from 5 to say 3, go into chteditor and select pages and levels, switch number of pages to 3 and default to 2 for portrait and landscape mode. then export your cht settings and exit cht. then from your home screen, edit your home screens (menu softkey/edit home layout) and delete all those friends etc widgets and add whichever ones you like. remember whatever you set your default home page to (in the above scenario its set to screen 2) so set that one to your main home screen with weather/main clock/appointment/notification/quick link widgets, or whatever you like to use. i had a hard time doing this, for some reason it kept reloading sense on me until i finally got ride of all those weird widgets, so once you get it to the way you want it, go back into cht editor and export your settings, i would do this often so if sense restarts on you everything isnt lost. also sometimes you have to un click a widget, exit out and go back into setting and re add the widget for it to show up. hope that made sense...

Last edited by sonami; 02-18-2011 at 03:17 PM.