View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 03:05 PM
youngtjjones
PPCGeeks Regular

youngtjjones is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to youngtjjones
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 12| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

1. did you read the wiki/faq in post #6? It would have asked you to post the version of the Energy ROMs you are trying.

or Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.GTX.Feb. 12.7z
or Energy.RHODCDMA.28244.Titanium.Feb.14.7z. There the ones. Accept the date i got the Gtx is the Feb 1.

2. When did this problem happen? only after you flashed one of the ROMs listed above?

Everytime i flash one of the roms here. The first ROM i have ever tried here was the Gtx jan 26 and the volume button did not work for the volume. than i updated to the Gtx Feb 1 and same thing happed. Now i thought it was just my phone acting stupid but when i flash my dad phone to the titanium FEB 14 rom the same thing happend to his phone.

3. did you use Energy ROMs before this problem?

This problem started when i started using the energy ROM.

4. Did you try reflashing to the stock Sprint or USCC ROMs to verify this is a custom ROM versus device issue? The stock Sprint ROM URL can be found in the wiki for this thread.

I did flash back to the uscc rom and the volume button worked fine again. When i flash it to the Feb 1 Gtx problem came back again.