View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 02:15 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
@mcluvntheboss

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
Sharkie if you make the mail mod a cab install on your rom that would be cool but if you uninstall the cab it will make the widgets go transparent because you have CHT a cab install also and not cooked into the rom its self so it doesnt have the orginal files to fall back on. Just letting you know that befor you do the next rom release. Maybe post a cab to revert back to orginal widgets. Glad everyone likes it tho.
OK, so I have your skin installing as a cab at boot up. I just tried to remove it and everything was fine. The CHT mail widget returned to the stock files and the Mail Tab also returned to the stock files.

Did you try it out and you got no images? Or were you just speculating on what may happen? If you got no images, I'm not sure why. I have it installing after CHT so the CHT files are still there and are what's left after the removal of your skin.

And, in case anyone was wondering. This skin still works fine on Sense Mail with CHT removed, even though it contains a couple of CHT files.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 02-18-2011 at 02:30 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.