View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 04:26 AM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 12| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngtjjones View Post
im running the Gtx and my dad is running the titanium rom. i did not install nothing on my dad phone. His phone is the sprint touch pro 2, mines is the us cellular and the only app i instal for my phone was the winmospeed but i doubt thats the problem because the problem was there before i install that cab.

oh and i have hard reset 5 times already but still same problem.
The other users asked for more information to assist, and yet you still too vague.

1. did you read the wiki/faq in post #6? It would have asked you to post the version of the Energy ROMs you are trying.

eg, Energy.RHODCDMA.28244.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.GTX.Feb. 12.7z
or Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.GTX.Feb. 12.7z
or Energy.RHODCDMA.28244.Titanium.Feb.14.7z
or something else?

2. when did this problem happen? only after you flashed one of the ROMs listed above?

3. did you use Energy ROMs before this problem?

4. Did you try reflashing to the stock Sprint or USCC ROMs to verify this is a custom ROM versus device issue? The stock Sprint ROM URL can be found in the wiki for this thread.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 6 times.