View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 02:52 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 12| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by minwoo1983 View Post
It's Sprint Touch Pro 2 so it's CDMA. I actually downloaded the ROM from the file archive posted several pages back. I read some more posts and found out that I did in fact download and install a GSM ROM onto my Sprint TP2. Thank God I was able to install the Stock ROM and get my phone to work again.

I still do want to run the Energy ROM on my phone, but stability is extremely important to me, which is why I would like the 29005 Energy build w/ Cookie 2.0. I've searched everywhere for it but cannot find it...any help would be appreciated!
lmfao holy crap your lucky you didn't brick your phone. any reason why you are wanting the 29005 rom because all the new 21xxx rom from this link: Hotfile.com: One click file hosting are basically the same just newer, here's an explanation of the 21xxx series of roms:

A 21916 Build which is the most reliable and bug free release. It has the Start menu button at the top left corner. This build uses the same stock system that came with your device. This is usually the fastest and most stable build, but it's also the least fancy.

I would try one of those roms as they are the newest and most stable of the WM 6.5 roms just like the one that you are looking for.

Last edited by KIOWA69; 02-18-2011 at 02:54 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.