View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 02:48 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 12| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngtjjones View Post
lol Bro i just told you the problem. The volume buttons don't work for the volume, instead they just move things up and down. I also tried one the roms on my dad phone and samething
i wasn't trying to be a a$$ or anything but it's hard to help you if we don't know what ROM your running or what you have installed or any of that type of information, if it was me i would start by looking at what you have installed because your the only one that has stated that issue, that's why it's important to install cabs one at a time and test things out to see if it breaks anything and if so either not install that cab or look for another program that can be installed and not break something, also look at what settings you might have changed that could have changed what the volume buttons do.