View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 11:10 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Feb.10.2011VINdows ROMs (Neo-Sense 2021 Core is up!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
thanks Recursion for trying out and giving us some data on the droid front...I am curious as to the advantage???? android market? faster? more mem??? but if you're having to reboot????????? I'm glad you've got the bolts to test and not me. My beloved TP2 would end up like 99% of my other phones... Rapid deceleration syndrome while contacting an immovable object...while screaming "Wife---shut up, I'm 'tweaking' my phone. It accidentally slipped out of my hand."

To which she replies "You A$$, you'd better be good with tape because this is the last phone you will EVER own."
I would try droid package, theres lots of doors opened with it plus you still keep your tp2, win/win imo.
This post has been thanked 2 times.