View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 10:19 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: More ram saving tips/tweaks for those who don't know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows Phone OS 7.0; Trident/3.1; IEMobile/7.0; HTC; HD7))

One ram saving tip is to delete your texts and emails, which is a two step process. Just deleting them puts them in the delete folder, in text mode, go menu(bottom right corner ), tools, empty deleted items. You'd be surprised how much quicker your phone gets after doing this .
Thanks for that info ! no lie i had 1000 texts on my phone before !! :P and is there any way to have it auto delete the oldest text after a count of say 250 accumulates in the inbox ? i know there isnt an exact setting on the phone but how hard would it be to write a simple program ?