View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 10:08 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 12| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by minwoo1983 View Post
Can I just take out the SD card beforehand, then* flash, and let it boot up and then put the SD card back in? (if it does boot up)
well you could do that but if the sd card is the issue then your just going to have issues after putting it back in if you don't format it, but yes you should be able to take the card out and then flash and the phone should work but if you have anything like your mail set-up or anything else that stores to the sd card and it's not there then it's going to store those files on the phone and use up the precious space that the phone has, plus you won't have a place to store any files, wallpapers, music because the space on your phone is used up so it's just easier and better to have your card in. myself i had my card with folders for wallpapers, music, cabs so that it's not taking up space on the phone.