View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 07:18 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Official Wiki Restructure: Phase 1

Ok guys, gals and androids..It is FINALLY time to begin restructuring the wiki...I was planning on doing the restructuring earlier, but I decided to wait for Froyo as I figured thats when most of the fixes would be..originally I of course thought Froyo would come A LOT earlier then it did..but lets put that behind us and start on restructuring the wiki!

As promised I am hoping the entire community helps build the structure for the wiki, don't worry I will be doing most of the writing and work (unless you want to help)..but I will need people to contribute information...

Phase 1 - Structure

Since Froyo is not out just yet, I would like to begin discussion on how people would like the wiki to be structured..

What I think we need to do is:

1) Make the Epic wiki more then 1 page

2) We need an easier way to implement FAQs..as it is its too messy

3) We need to seperate suggested applications into its own wiki

4) I would like to make it more beginner friendly while retaining the simplicty for experienced users

5) We need to outline issues

I will be submitting the structure I think we should use for the wiki in a bit..I am open to suggestions and if anyone feels they want to submit their own structures go ahead.

Remeber right now we are ONLY discussing Structure of the Wiki..nothing else

PLEASE KEEP THIS ON TOPIC, I WILL DELETE ALL OFF TOPIC STUFF WITHOUT EXCEPTION..
(I expect this thread to get messy with info and going through off topic stuff is going to make it harder to go through information)

Off Topic Discussion of this goes here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/sprint-epi...iscussion.html

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)