View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 02:50 PM
TruStylez
Lurker

TruStylez is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Does the WEL program still exist? Im on TP2 #6 with no options but more refurbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertlarios View Post
Ok so ive decided to post what ive found on the interent....here goes:

So far just rumors but better than nothin....

So the WEL Program does exist... But its integrated into the Advanced Exchange Program.

They way it works (supposedly) is: They have a list of options when replacing phones. If the first option is not available they move on to the next and then the next and then the next:

1. replace with same phone (refurbished)

2. replace with same phone (NIB)

3. replace with comparable phone (refurbished)

4. replace with comparable phone (NIB)

Another rumor i read is that after a certain amount of replacements in a short amount of time (relative term); most likely (from what i read) 2-3 months, you will have the chance at the advanced exchange program giving the the Advanced Tech Support Representative the option to get you into another phone. Also it looks like you need 6+ replacements for this to occur.

So can anyone confirm any of this though personal experience...?
Those steps are true from my personal experiance. I started with the Mogul, then they sent me a brand new Touch and then a brand new Touch Pro 2. I've been through several Touch Pro 2's and I'm not sure what they're going to do when you reach that certain number because all the new phones require that new data package.
This post has been thanked 1 times.